National Bank of Georgia reported that total net profit of the banking sector amounted in 2013 to 65.26 million lari. This volume has increased 2.96 times year-on-year. In the reporting period, income of the Georgian banks totaled to 2.43 billion lari, increasing by 13.39% year-on-year. Interest income increased by 9.17%, making up 1.64 billion lari. Total expenditure amounted to 1.98 billion lari (growth – 0.93%). Interest costs totaled to 749.63 million lari, decreasing by 0.43%.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit