By a News Reporter-Staff News Editor at Investment Weekly News -- According to news reporting originating from Washington, D.C. , by VerticalNews journalists, a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filing by Lloyds Banking Group Plc (Form 6-K) was posted on January 10, 2014 . The SIC code for this company is 6029, Commercial Banks. There was one document filed with this form. The SEC file number is 0001191638-14-000041. The contact information for this company is 25 GRESHAM STREET, LONDON X0 EC2V 7HN, 44 0 20 7626 1500. Our editors provided additional information about Form 6-K: This report is used by certain foreign private issuers to furnish information: (i) required to be made public in the country of its domicile; (ii) filed with and made public by a foreign stock exchange on which its securities are traded; or (iii) distributed to security holders. The report must be furnished promptly after such material is made public. The form is not considered "filed" for Section 18 liability purposes. This is the only information furnished by foreign private issuers between annual reports, since such issuers are not required to file on Forms 10-Q or 8-K. A U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filing is a formal document or financial statement submitted to the SEC by publicly-traded companies. For additional information on this SEC filing see: http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1160106/0001191638-14-000041-index.html . Keywords for this news article include: SEC Filing, Lloyds Banking Group Plc . Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party