ENP Newswire - 22 January 2014 Release date- 21012014 - SGS (Buy*) results only slightly disappointed in 2013, but delivered a sound outlook. Sales increased 6.5% in local currencies to CHF5.8bn and operating income by 8% to CHF977m , resulting in a net profit of CHF600m (+13%; consensus CHF611m ). In 2014, the company will further improve top- (6-9% growth over the next 3 years) and bottom-line and offers a dividend of CHF 65 per share, which exceeded expectations of CHF61 .
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers