ATLANTA --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Kin Lee has joined Angel Oak Capital Advisors, LLC (Angel Oak) as a Senior Portfolio Manager. Mr. Lee will focus on building and managing strategies within the Commercial Mortgage-Backed Securities (CMBS) market. “Mr. Lee brings 15 years of CMBS investment experience to the Angel Oak team. His expertise allows us to find additional opportunities in fixed-income for our investors,” says Sreeni Prabhu , Angel Oak Co-founder and Chief Investment Officer. Prior to joining Angel Oak, Mr. Lee served as Executive Director at Nomura Securities International . He also held the previous role of Head of CMBS Trading for both Mizuho Securities and RBS Greenwich Capital . Mr. Lee also worked in CMBS trading with Credit Suisse and Donaldson, Lufkin, & Jenrette . He received his bachelor’s degree in Industrial Management and Economics from Carnegie Mellon University . About Angel Oak Capital Advisors Angel Oak Capital Advisors, LLC (Angel Oak), is a SEC -registered, fixed income investment firm, managing over $3 Billion in structured credit assets for institutional investors and individuals. Angel Oak focuses on creating value through fundamental credit analysis, asset selection and ongoing portfolio surveillance and optimization. The Angel Oak funds complex includes a public mutual fund, separate managed accounts and private investment partnerships. Angel Oak Capital Randy Chrisman , 888-685-2915 firstname.lastname@example.org www.angeloakmutualfunds.com Source: Angel Oak Capital Advisors, LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?