| KUWAIT , Jan 22 (KUNA) -- Kuwait Stock Exchange (KSE) ended Wednesday's trading in red zone with the price index down by 6.67 points reaching 7,749.44 points and the weighted index down by 1.41 points, reaching 455.13 points and KSX 15 index lower by 5.85 points, reaching 1,069.15 points. Trades came to 9,079 transactions worth KD 59,845,006.63 with volume at 514, 412,905 shares. The top gainer shares were (PAPCO), (BIIHC), (NAPESCO), (KAMCO) and (EKHOLDING), while the market top volume stocks were (INVESTORS), (GFH), (IFA), (MAYADEEN) and (GPI). (end) lb KUNA 221342 Jan 14NNNN All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?