Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The sensing mechanism of PTP/SnO2 hybrid nanocomposites to LPG was mainly attributed to the effects of p-n heterojunction between PIP and SnO2."
For more information on this research see: Ultrasound assisted synthesis of polythiophene/SnO2 hybrid nanolatex particles for LPG sensing. Chemical Engineering and Processing, 2013;74():115-123. Chemical Engineering and Processing can be contacted at: Elsevier Science Sa, PO Box 564, 1001 Lausanne,
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting S.S. Barkade, Natl Inst Technol,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez Dies at 87
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Chipotle Plans First Price Rise in 3 Years