“Wireless is a rapidly growing and rapidly changing industry, and has been for the last few decades. AirWatch is been rapidly growing in the area which helps business customers manage and protect their many wireless devices. Protection is key today and going forward. And that’s where AirWatch is strong,” says Tech analyst
“As smartphones, tablet’s watches and whatever comes next continue to grow, this presents a growing challenge to companies for management and protection. This segment is still young and will likely change over the next few years with regards to leadership, technology and so on,” says Principal analyst Kagan.
AirWatch is a competitor in the mobile device management software market. They compete with Good Technololgy, SAP,
“This is why
He offers comment to reporters and journalists on wireless, telecom, Internet, cable television, IPTV and other tech news stories.
Kagan is also known as a Tech Analyst, Wireless Analyst, Telecom Analyst and Principal Analyst.
Visit his website: at jeffKAGAN.com to learn more and for disclosures.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/JeffKagan_IndustryAnalyst/VMware-AirWatch-acquire/prweb11512997.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- President Obama Touts Overhaul of Overtime Rules