Highland/iBoxx Senior Loan ETF (the "Fund") declared a regular distribution, for January, of $0.084 per share, payable on the last business day of the month to holders of record at the close of business Jan. 17 . In a release on Jan. 17 , Highland said the distribution amount is based on an estimation of investment income and may or may not include a return of capital. The distribution amount is based solely on actual distributions, which are made at the discretion of the Fund. As of Jan. 14 , the 30 Day SEC Yield was 4.91 percent. Total operating expenses as of the most recent fund prospectus are 0.55 percent. Performance data represents past performance, which does not guarantee future results. Current performance may be higher or lower than the figures shown. Highland Capital Management is an SEC -registered investment adviser which, together with its affiliates, has approximately $18 billion of assets under management. More information: www.highlandfunds.com ((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org ))
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO