By a News Reporter-Staff News Editor at Clinical Trials Week -- Harwood Feffer LLP ( www.hfesq.com ) is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ("Intercept" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: ICPT), concerning whether the board has breached its fiduciary duties to shareholders (see also Harwood Feffer Llp ). On January 10, 2014 , the Company announced positive results in a clinical trial of obeticholic acid ("OCA"). On this news, Intercept stock increased over 500% in the following days. Then, on July 12, 2014 , the Company disclosed that the OCA results had also included lipid abnormalities in some patients. On this news, Intercept stock dropped nearly $200 per share. Our investigation concerns whether the Company board of directors has breached its fiduciary duties to shareholders, grossly mismanaged the Company, and/or committed abuses of control in connection with the foregoing. Keywords for this news article include: Harwood Feffer Llp, Clinical Trials and Studies. Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Lilo Comes Clean on Celebrity Sex List