Most people are familiar with the standard phone line for a business or a residential phone provider - this is a basic signal that usually transmits over copper cabling directly to the house or business where the line or lines are located. This method uses analog signals that are converted (sampled) to digital when they enter the phone companyís fiber optic lines, which are designed to carry a huge amount of audio. When a business needs a phone system of many phones linked together, the phone company can run a fiber optic line directly to the business location; this is called a T1 line.
Since T1 uses digital data transmission, it can be used for internet as well, and is fast enough to support several hundred users on browsers simultaneously. The T1 protocol was invented by
As a phone service provider,
More information can be found at their website telxtelecom.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11508026.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget