Talking Points: ** The Pound , Aussie Dollar and Canadian Dollar put in for considerable volatility via event risk ** Sterling traders were vindicated in their hawkish rate forecasts, making for the most robust run ** Meanwhile, should we expect a necessary EURUSD and S&P 500 breakout carry the same kind of drive? The FX markets were moved to exceptional volatility this past session on a round of dense event risk, but will the swell last? Breakouts were forged on pound, Aussie dollar and Canadian dollar crosses - all on data that fed the market's most prevalent fundamental theme: monetary policy. How entrenched are the moves that followed these fundamental surprises and volatility sparks? Do the probable breakouts for benchmarks like EURUSD and S&P 500 hold as much potential as this past session's developments? What pairs offer the best technical and fundamental trading picture? We answer these questions in today's Trading Video.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11