National Bank of Georgia reported that transactions, implemented in 2013 with resident issuers' cards outside the country, totaled to 592.04 million lari. This volume has increased by 36.03% year-on-year. Out of total, operations through ATMs accounted for 37.71% (i.e. for 223.31 million lari). In 2012, share of these operations made up 38.3%. Operations through POS terminals and online transactions accounted for 62.28% (i.e. 368.73 million lari) instead of 61.69% by the end of 2012.
Most Popular Stories
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Last Call for Hispanic Health Care Signups
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU