By a News Reporter-Staff News Editor at Investment Weekly News -- According to news reporting originating from Washington, D.C. , by VerticalNews journalists, a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filing by First Investors Equity Funds (Form 485BXT) was posted on January 10, 2014 . There was one document filed with this form. The SEC file number is 0000898432-14-000038. The contact information for this company is 40 WALL STREET, 10TH FLOOR, NEW YORK NY 10005-1343, 1-212-858-8000. Our editors provided additional information about Form 485BXT: Post-effective amendment filed pursuant to Securities Act Rule 485(b)(1)(iii) to designate a new effective date for a post-effective amendment previously filed pursuant to Securities Act Rule 485(a) (this filing cannot be submitted as a 1940 Act only filing). A U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filing is a formal document or financial statement submitted to the SEC by publicly-traded companies. For additional information on this SEC filing see: http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/886048/0000898432-14-000038-index.html . Keywords for this news article include: Banking and Finance, Investment and Finance, First Investors Equity Funds . Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?