Featuring a sleek, light design,
The Moverio platform's advanced binocular optical system projects see-through overlays of digital content onto the real-world in the centre of the smart glasses' field of view. Enabling a seamless blend of the physical and digital world, the Moverio BT-200 technology platform makes a new world of augmented reality applications possible for consumers as well as commercial enterprises.
CES Innovations awards products are judged by a panel of independent industrial designers, engineers and members of the media to honour outstanding design and engineering in cutting-edge consumer electronics products.
The glasses contain built-in sensors including a gyroscope, GPS, accelerometer and microphone, as well as Dolby Digital Plus sound capability and a multi-touch track pad that allows users to take control and run applications on the Moverio's 1.2GHz dual core processor. Weighing in at only 88g, and with a battery life of up to six hours,
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter
- AC/DC Denies Rumor It's Done Rocking
- U.S. Capacity Utlization Rate Rose More Than Expected in March
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen