Featuring a sleek, light design,
The Moverio platform's advanced binocular optical system projects see-through overlays of digital content onto the real-world in the centre of the smart glasses' field of view. Enabling a seamless blend of the physical and digital world, the Moverio BT-200 technology platform makes a new world of augmented reality applications possible for consumers as well as commercial enterprises.
CES Innovations awards products are judged by a panel of independent industrial designers, engineers and members of the media to honour outstanding design and engineering in cutting-edge consumer electronics products.
The glasses contain built-in sensors including a gyroscope, GPS, accelerometer and microphone, as well as Dolby Digital Plus sound capability and a multi-touch track pad that allows users to take control and run applications on the Moverio's 1.2GHz dual core processor. Weighing in at only 88g, and with a battery life of up to six hours,
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation