FORMULA 1 heiress Tamara Ecclestone has lost a High Court damages action arising out of a custody battle over a rare Lamborghini Aventador. The 29-year-old daughter of Bernie Ecclestone bought the Aventador for pound(s)380,000 in 2012 and, according to ex- boyfriend, Omar Khyami, gave it to him as a birthday gift. Mr Khyami had borrowed money from Elite Performance Cars Ltd and given the Lamborghini as security for the loan but Ms Ecclestone said Mr Khyami did not own the car. The Lamborghini was then sold to Ansol Trading Ltd by Elite. The judge yesterday ruled the car was a gift from Ms Ecclestone to Mr Khyami.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South