By a News Reporter-Staff News Editor at Investment Weekly News -- According to news reporting originating from Washington, D.C. , by VerticalNews journalists, a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filing by Dreyfus New Jersey Municipal Money Market Fund Inc. (Form 24F-2NT) was posted on January 10, 2014 . There was one document filed with this form. The SEC file number is 0000831363-14-000003. The contact information for this company is THE DREYFUS CORPORATION , 200 PARK AVENUE, NEW YORK NY 10166, 2129226850. A U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filing is a formal document or financial statement submitted to the SEC by publicly-traded companies. For additional information on this SEC filing see: http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/831363/0000831363-14-000003-index.html . Keywords for this news article include: Investment and Finance, Dreyfus New Jersey Municipal Money Market Fund Inc. . Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions