By a News Reporter-Staff News Editor at Investment Weekly News -- According to news reporting originating from Washington, D.C. , by VerticalNews journalists, a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filing by Dreyfus Money Market Instruments Inc. (Form N-8F) was posted on January 15, 2014 . There was one document filed with this form. The SEC file number is 0000030160-14-000001. The contact information for this company is 200 PARK AVENUE, THE DREYFUS CORPORATION , NEW YORK NY 10166, 2129226838. Our editors provided additional information about Form N-8F: Application for Deregistration of Certain Registered Investment Companies. A U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filing is a formal document or financial statement submitted to the SEC by publicly-traded companies. For additional information on this SEC filing see: http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/30160/0000030160-14-000001-index.html . Keywords for this news article include: Finance and Investment, Investment and Finance, Dreyfus Money Market Instruments Inc. . Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock