Digiarty (http://www.winxdvd.com), the multimedia software based company, announces today a history-making update in the DVD burning module of WinX DVD Copy Pro. The compatibility problem with more recent Windows OS versions has been fixed. Users of Windows 7, Windows 8 and Vista can rest easy cloning a DVD to a blank writable DVD directly, and that of Windows XP, SP2/SP3 and 2003 can achieve the same if installing a patch.
Hardware compatibility has been a headache in the whole scope of DVD clone industry, so was for
What's New in WinX DVD Copy Pro 3.6.0
• Updated DVD burning module.
• Improved the support for perfectly burning DVDs on Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
• Fixed a crash problem when burning DVD in certain cases.
• Fixed bugs in removing some DVD protections to support more movies.
"DVD backup is a long-standing and widely accepted user demand, but we only advocate fair use," emphasized by Digiarty which states that for smooth DVD burning, Windows Vista or higher is recommended, while kb932716 update package needs to be installed on Windows XP, SP2/SP3 and 2003 at
Although the company's software development covers DVD ripping, DVD copy, video conversion and multimedia streaming so far, it is also said to open up more doors to other fields in the coming days.
Price and Availability
WinX DVD Copy Pro is riding the whirlwind in global market. The cost is now abated by 28%, to
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/dvd-burn-update/dvd-copy/prweb11511182.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week