The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Our data suggest that iPSCs could be an attractive and prospective autologous cell source for the production of coagulation factor, and that engineered iPSCs expressing coagulation factor might provide a cell-based therapeutic strategy appropriate for haemophilia."
For more information on this research see: Production of functional coagulation factor VIII from iPSCs using a lentiviral vector. Haemophilia, 2014;20(1):E40-E44. Haemophilia can be contacted at: Wiley-Blackwell,
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting Y.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- German Firm Starts Gas Deliveries to Ukraine
- Alfonso Wins Executive of the Year Award
- Five Secrets for Keeping a Job
- The 420 on the Hemp Products Giveaway
- Study: Casual Marijuana Use May Cause Brain Changes
- Bankrupt Detroit Makes Deal With Retired Cops, Firefighters
- Coca-Cola Soda Sales Lose Pop
- Grand Jury Seated in Rick Perry Ethics Case
- U.S. Homebuilder Confidence Edged Up in April