This morning, Qualcomm (QCOM) declared its quarterly dividend of 35 cents per share, maintaining the amount paid to shareholders the prior quarter. Based on the current stock price, investors can expect a yield of about 1.8% going forward. Shares of Qualcomm were modestly higher on Wednesday, gaining 0.2% so far. In other dividend news, Northern Trust (NTRS) maintained its quarterly dividend of 31 cents per share. And the CIT Group (CIT) maintained its quarterly dividend of 10 cents per share. Among dividend increases, Norfolk Southern (NSC) announced its quarterly dividend of 54 cents per share, an increase of about 4%. And Comerica (CMA) announced its quarterly dividend of 19 cents per share, an increase of about 12% over its prior dividend. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Dividends012213&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party