This morning, NRG Energy (NRG) declared its quarterly dividend of 12 cents per share, maintaining the amount paid to shareholders the prior quarter. Based on the current stock price, investors can expect a yield of about 1.7% going forward. Shares of NRG were higher on the news, gaining 0.7% today. In other dividend news, Carbo Ceramics (CRR) maintained its quarterly dividend of 30 cents per share. Con-Way (CNW) maintained its quarterly dividend of 10 cents per share. And New Jersey Resources (NJR) maintained its quarterly dividend of 42 cents per share. Among dividend reductions, FirstEnergy (FE) announced its quarterly dividend of 36 cents per share, a decrease of about 35% from its prior dividend of 55 cents . The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Dividends2012213&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU