U.S. Patent No. 8,568,761 is based on one of multiple pending U.S. Applications with claims directed toward ECM® bioscaffolds that are augmented with a variety of bioactive components, such as TGF-2, TGF-b and DNA.
"Capturing and directing stem cell function for truly regenerating tissues requires the appropriate microenvironment, not just stem cells," said
"The issuance of U.S. Patent No. 8,568,761 is a significant milestone in our patent prosecution efforts," said
Keywords for this news article include: Patents, Cardiology, Cardiovascular.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March