Toshshahartranshizmat joint stock company launched a mobile version of its website, with help of which people can submit appeals with photo or video to management of the company.
Mobile version of the website – www.tshtx.uz – will allow users to use website with mobile devices such as mobile phones, smartphones, tablet computers, and use all available services.
In particular, they can receive information on fare size at public transport or view list of available routes. The site also accepts applications for renting buses.
The site has function on sending appeals to management of the company. The users can attach video or image to the appeals.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department