Carrie Fisher has reportedly confirmed her return to the Star Wars franchise.
The 57-year-old actress has long been rumoured to be reprising her role as Princess Leia in Star Wars Episode 7 but no official confirmation has been given yet.
But it looks as if Fisher let the news slip in an interview with TV Guide.
She told the magazine she would like to wear her old [cinnamon buns] hairstyle again - but with white hair, which she thinks would be funny, Metro.co.uk reported.
Carrie reportedly told the publication that she, Harrison Ford and Mark Hamill are expected to start work on JJ Abrams' new film in March or April. (ANI)
(c) 2014 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Carrie Fisher set to reprise role of Princess Leia in Star Wars Episode 7
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion