TORONTO _ The Canadian dollar closed at 90.19 cents US, down 0.95 of a cent from Tuesday's close. The U.S. dollar ended the day at 110.88 cents Cdn, up 1.16 cents . Pound sterling was at C$1.8377 , up 2.98 cents and US$1.6574 , up 0.97 of a cent. The Euro closed at C$1.5020 up 1.41 cents . Quotations provided by BMO Capital Markets .
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions