Arab Finance : Cairo Poultry - (POUL) rreported consolidated financial results posting a net profit of LE 233 million for the period from 01/01/2012 till 31/12/2012. . Noting that, it posted net deficit of LE 82 million for the same period of the previous year. Source: EGX & Arab Finance editor
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost