Jan. 22 -- Knoxville businesswoman Amy Miles , CEO of movie theater operator Regal Entertainment Group , is taking her business acumen to Norfolk Southern railroad. Miles was one of two directors elected to the Norfolk Southern Corp. board effective Tuesday, the railroad company announced. Miles, who has been CEO of Knoxville -based Regal since 2009, was appointed to the Norfolk Southern board's audit and finance committees. For more details continue reading at the Rant$ and Rave$ blog. ___ (c)2014 the Knoxville News-Sentinel (Knoxville, Tenn.) Visit the Knoxville News-Sentinel (Knoxville, Tenn.) at www.knoxnews.com Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?