As the state affiliate of the national
The BioFlorida-Business Wire agreement mirrors agreements in place with more than 25 other state and regional biotechnology associations, and offers member companies unique access to Business Wire’s distribution channels and content partnerships along with access to their full service
“BioFlorida has had a long standing relationship with Business Wire and are extremely happy with the introduction of the custom life sciences news feed. It is a valuable resource for our industry and provides news that is relevant to the
The live news feed displays breaking health, biotech and life sciences news from or about
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure. Investor relations, public relations, public policy and marketing professionals rely on Business Wire to distribute news and multimedia, host online newsrooms and provide detailed measurement reporting.
BioFlorida is the voice of Florida’s bioscience industry, representing more than 3,000 companies and research organizations in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical device and bioagriculture fields that employ 61,000 Floridians. BioFlorida’s member-driven initiatives provide a strong business climate for production of quality, life-improving technologies and promote economic benefits to the state.
VP of Marketing & Membership
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4