MICRO FOCUS INTERNATIONAL Panmure Gordon keeps the IT group at a "buy" rating with a target of 851p. The broker says Micro Focus is "sailing along nicely", with a solid 10.1 per cent dividend yield, and that investors should take advantage of a 7.4 per cent share price underperformance in the past month. BSKYB Berenberg repeats its "sell" recommendation on the media group and cut its price target from 750p to 680p. The broker is worried about BT's victory in the fight for Champions League rights, arguing it could spell a bidding war for the Premier League and hit Sky's advertising revenues.
Most Popular Stories
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget
- Shipwright Jobs Offered in N.C.