By a News Reporter-Staff News Editor at Electronics Newsweekly -- Benchmark Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: BHE), a leading integrated product design and manufacturing services provider, announced that it expects sales and earnings per share to exceed the high end of guidance for the fourth quarter of 2013. On October 24, 2013 , the Company had provided fourth quarter guidance for sales between $685 and $715 million and diluted earnings per share between $0.34 and $0.38 (excluding restructuring, acquisition and Thailand flood related items). The Company is currently finalizing its financial closing for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2013 . Results for the fourth quarter will be announced on February 4, 2014 . A conference call hosted by Benchmark management will be held at 10:00 am (Central time) on February 4, 2014 to discuss the financial results of the Company and its future outlook. This call will be broadcast via the Internet and may be accessed by logging on to our website at www.bench.com . Keywords for this news article include: Finance, Benchmark Electronics Inc. . Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?