Muscat : BankDhofar yesterday said that its net profit surged ahead by 54.74 per cent to OMR58.41 million for 2013 from OMR37.74 million , thanks to a sizable write back of OMR26.1 million . Net loans and advances moved up by 13.72 per cent OMR1.9 billion from OMR1.67 billion , while deposits from customers were up by 24.29 per cent to OMR2.03 billion . BankDhofar said its operating income was up by 6.5 per cent to OMR89.55 million from OMR84.09 million , while operating expenses moved up at a faster pace of 22.32 per cent to OMR45.32 million . The financial results are unaudited and subject to approval of the board of directors of the BankDhofar, the Central Bank of Oman (CBO) and shareholders.
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Larry Flynt Won't Stop Sending Porn to Congress
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges