BEIJING , January 22 , SinoCast -- Bank of Jinzhou will issue CNY 1.5 billion 10-year tier 2 bonds, attached with the conditional right of redemption at the end of the fifth year, on January 24 . The lead underwriter is CITIC Securities . Approved by China Banking Regulatory Commission , the raised capital, deducting the issuance expenses, will be used to supplement the tier 2 capital.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels