T&T 's 1 first smartphone with a curved screen, the LG G Flex, offers an immersive cinematic viewing experience and ergonomic comfort. The company today announced that the LG G Flex will be available in the U.S. for pre-order both online or at an AT&T store beginning
The LG G Flex is priced at
For a closer look at the LG G Flex, check out this video --
"We're proud to offer the LG G Flex, our first smartphone with a curved screen, in the U.S. and add the device to the nation's most reliable 4G LTE network ," said
"LG G Flex represents the shape of innovation and LG's technical design leadership in the mobile market," said
The LG G Flex is LTE Advanced enabled. The curved, flexible* design is comfortable in the palm of your hand and against the side of your face. Its design introduces ergonomic benefits, which makes it easy to hold and, because it follows the contour of your face, provides an outstanding voice and sound experience. The LG G Flex boasts an expansive 6-inch HD OLED curved display for an immersive viewing experience that also helps reduce glare. The LG G Flex also features QuickTheater, which lets you quickly access photos, videos and
Additional key features include
* Processor: 2.26 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor with quad-core Krait CPU
* Display: 6-inch, (1280x720), HD OLED screen (Real RGB)
* Memory: 2GB RAM and up to 32 GB onboard memory
* Camera: 13MP rear-facing, 2.1 MP front-facing
* Curved Battery: 3,500 mAh (Embedded)
* Operating System: Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2
* Size: 160.5 x 81.6 x 8.3mm
AT&T announced its intent to carry the device on
AT&T has the nation's most reliable 4G LTE network, according to independent third party data. 3 In addition, the company was named America's fastest 4G LTE network, in
The LG G Flex earned five out of five stars on AT&T's Eco-Rating system. The system, which rates the environmental factors of AT&T branded handset devices, was created to empower consumer choice around sustainability. For more information about this device's rating, AT&T's Eco-Rating System, and how you can join AT&T in making a difference, please visit http://att.com/ecospace .
*AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of
1 AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of
2 Requires 20-month or 26-month 0% APR installment agreement & qualifying credit. Sales tax due at sale. Qualified wireless service plan (voice & data) required. If you cancel wireless service, remaining device balance is due. Qualifying smartphones only; excludes tablets. Limit 4 financed devices (including devices financed via AT&T Next or other installment agreement) per wireless account. Select locations only. If financed smartphone returned/exchanged within 14 days, restocking fee up to
3 Reliability claim based on analysis of data network connection and data transaction success rates reported by
Additional information about
2013 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
4G LTE speed claim based on national carriers' average 4G LTE download speeds. Reliability claim based on data transfer completion rates on nationwide 4G LTE networks. 4G LTE availability varies.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels