Albilad Capital has issued a report on Abdullah Al Othaim , stating that the company's financial results for the fourth quarter and FY13 showed positive growth rates compared to 2012 and improved profit also when compared to the previous quarter. Moreover, the company realized higher than expected profits and sustainable profit margins. Therefore, the report issuer expected Al Othaim to achieve positive growth rates during 2014. Albilad maintained the stock's fair value at SAR 148.28 per share, with a 'Neutral' recommendation.; All Rights Reserved - Mubasher Info
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic
- Castro Named as a Caress Fabulista
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide