REAL estate lawyers from a firm with offices in the NorthEast have advised on the [pounds]44m sale of office space and retail units. Bond Dickinson, which has bases in Newcastle and Stockton, worked with its longstanding client Rockspring UK Value Fund on the sale of Gateway House in Richmond, London . Gateway House features 62,000sq ft of office space, seven retail sites and a multistorey car park. Bond Dickinson advised Rockspring on the acquisition of Gateway House as part of the portfolio in February 2011 for [pounds]22m, and worked on the subsequent asset management exercise to increase the value of the property. Senior associate Victoria Duxbury and partner Tim Burbidge led the real estate team. She said: "We are delighted to have advised Rockspring on this transaction. "It has been particularly gratifying to see the deal through from acquisition, asset management to successful sale." Richard Bains , Rockspring UK value fund manager, said: "We were delighted to work with the Bond Dickinson team again."
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law