BEIJING , January 22 , SinoCast -- A total of 45 trust companies have disclosed unaudited reports of 2013 in the interbank market by January 16, 2014 , showing they recorded net profits of CNY 35.881 billion in total, growing CNY 7.166 billion or 24.96% over CNY 28.715 billion in 2012 and exceeding total net profits of CNY 34.712 billion recorded by all trust companies in China in 2012. The 45 companies recorded total revenue of CNY 66.263 billion , growing CNY 12.788 billion or 23.91% over CNY 53.475 billion in 2012.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?