Participating hospitals and health systems are assessed based on progress in adoption, implementation and use of information technology in four critical areas:
• Business and Administrative Management
• Clinical Quality and Safety (
• Clinical Integration (Ambulatory/Physician/Community)
User ID codes and passwords have been emailed to all hospital CEOs and CIOs. Hospitals that need the ID and password resent or are experiencing problems accessing the survey can send an email to mostwired (at) healthforum (dot) com with the hospital’s name, city and state.
Hospitals that have unique IT projects may also compete for the Innovator Award application. A panel of hospital and information technology leaders will evaluate submissions based upon achievement of the business objective, innovation and uniqueness of concept, scope of solution and impact on the organization.
The annual survey link and the Innovator Award application are available at http://www.hhnmostwired.com. The deadline for submission is
AT&T | http://www.corp.att.com/healthcare/solutions
AT&T is connecting health care in exciting, efficient new ways to help you enhance clinical collaboration, improve patient engagement and care outcomes, lower costs, and move to value-based care. AT&T ForHealthSM is developing and delivering advanced IT solutions in four areas: mHealth solutions; care collaboration and health information exchange platforms; telehealth solutions; and cloud-based services and applications. From health plans to hospitals to physician offices to patients’ homes, we’re connecting stakeholders across the continuum of care, using smart networks and mobile technologies that help create a healthier world.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/MostWired/prweb11512090.htm
Most Popular Stories
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Republican Jolly Wins Fla. Special Election
- Menendez Introduces Tough Sanctions Against Russia
- World Wide Web Turns 25
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Obama Seeks Overtime Pay for Salaried Workers
- Clarke Replaces Perez at Eastman Kodak
- Copper Plunges on China Jitters
- Vestas Ramps Up Hiring to Build Wind Turbines
- Justin Bieber Comes Between Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez