The user can simply reach over and tap the phone or the stand, resulting in a rocking motion which triggers snooze and gives him a free extra few minutes to catch sleep, TechCrunch reports.
Wobble does make it easier to hit snooze, instead of accidentally turning off an alarm altogether, and allows the user to keep the phone on charging all night.
Presently, the app is iOS-only, but it has been designed to work not only with all iPhone models, all iPod touches and cases, but also with Android smartphones.
The wobL stand is likely to be shipped by
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11