Additionally, Wizzard Speech is pleased to announce the availability of a Java interface with the AT&T Natural Voices™ SDK. “Our clients asked and we have responded,” said
For clients who wish to integrate/distribute text-to-speech engines for live voice creation across a wide range of applications in a standalone or server environment, the SDK is available for Windows or Linux.... and now with a Java wrapper! For clients such as content creators who wish to pre-create audio files and deploy/distribute them in an even wider range of environments such as eLearning, talking websites and more, the WWF is currently available for Windows. For mobile app developers the Wizzard Wavefile Service is available.
Wizzard Speech invites Software Developers, Integrators and Corporate Business Clients to visit its website (http://www.wizzardspeech.com) to sample the highly intelligible voice quality of AT&T Natural Voices™. On the site, you can review information about how to license this extraordinary technology to voice enable an endless range of projects such as Kiosks, ATMs, eLearning, Websites, Broadcasting, Transportation, Informational, IVR, Simulators, eBooks, Alerts, Assistive Apps, server based iPhone/Android Apps and more.
Founded in 2013,
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'