Last Friday ( January 17 ), we set up a long USDJPY trade against an Elliott-wave-two corrective support at 104.00. (See " A USD/JPY Trade That's Ideally Validated .") Guest Commentary: Second-Chance Opportunity to Buy USD/JPY UDSJPY has since completed its wave-two pullback at 103.85 and has begun pushing higher from our 104.00 long entry in a third-wave rally. Those already involved in the trade from our original entry should now adjust stop losses to 103.95. Those who missed the initial opportunity, however, can look to re-enter long positions into the retracement following the move higher from the January 19 low of 103.85. Specifically, the wave-two corrective support levels are the 61.8% retracement at 104.19 and the 78.6% retracement at 104.04. To capitalize, look to buy USDJPY at 104.20 with stops at our newly adjusted price of 103.95. The first of two potential targets for this trade resides at 105.00. Receive three free months of premium trade signals and analysis by visiting TradingAnalysis.com . Disclaimer: Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- Earnings Season Starts Rough for Health Insurers
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- Pakistan Library Dedicated to 'Osama bin Laden, the Martyr'
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001