Daily Automate trades with Mirror Trader and see ideas on other USD crosses - USDJPY is trading in the middle of the 105.43-102.85 range. Was the decline into 102.85 the full correction or just part of something bigger? The 1/16 response near the 1/2 close as well as today's response near the same level indicate headwinds. -Yes, the decline from 105.43 is in 3 waves. The diehard Elliott trader will tell you that this is bullish. It could be but in the real world I have seen plenty of supposed 3 wave completed corrections become the first leg of larger complex corrections or worse. Bank of Japan is tonight and may serve as a trigger for the next move . LEVELS: 103.00 103.56 103.90 | 104.72 105.30 106.00 --Trading specifics (setups with entries, stops, targets) are availableto J.S. Trade Desk members .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11