Daily Automate trades with Mirror Trader and see ideas on other USD crosses -"After a month of trading between roughly 1.0700 and 1.0560, USDCAD has broken out. Measured objectives from the breakout above the 2011 high range from 1.1680 to 1.1910. The Jul 2009 high rests in this zone at 1.1724 and the 2007 high is near the top of the zone at 1.1875." -From an Elliott perspective, it's possible that the rally from the 2012 low composes a '3rd of a 3rd (or C)' wave from the 2007 low. Such market swings tend to exhibit extreme rates of change (so please refrain from terms such as 'overbought' or 'divergence'). -Near term support is estimated at 1.0920/50. Failure to hold above 1.0905 would suggest a deeper drop is in the works. LEVELS: 1.0875 1.0918 1.0950 | 1.1007 1.1075 1.1157 --Trading specifics (setups with entries, stops, targets) are availableto J.S. Trade Desk members .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels