A definitive agreement is signed by
Unibased offers health information technology solutions counting enterprise scheduling and surgery management software for important healthcare organizations throughout
The enterprise scheduling solution from Unibased, ForSite2020 Resource Management System (RMS), has been termed "Best in KLAS" for 10 years in a row (2003-2012 Best in KLAS Awards: Software & Services,
Besides, Unibased's surgery management solution, ForSite2020 periOperative Resource Management System (ORMS), was rated "Best in KLAS" eight years in a row (2003-2010). The solution assists coordinate perioperative scheduling, care planning, documentation, and anesthesia integration. By removing manual processes and flawlessly connecting resources and information, the solution lets providers to concentrate on patient care, whereas transforming a surgery department into a cost-effective care delivery operation.
Lawrence V Covington, president and chief executive officer,
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Larry Flynt Won't Stop Sending Porn to Congress
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards