Expanding communication capabilities and data processing speeds through state-of-the art technology is a fundamental goal for the
The assemblies reduce high transmission losses caused by long trace lengths on circuit boards and offer data throughput ranges of 2 to 25 Gbps depending on the configuration. Optional metal backshells provide 360? Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) shielding and reduce crosstalk at the mating interface for improved system performance. A positive latch feature facilitates a solid connection in shock or vibration situations and offers an intuitive squeeze-and-pull mechanism for ease of use. The blind mate capability allows for misalignment and provides a "float" between mating surfaces.
For more information please visit www.molex.com/link/ruggedcables.html.To receive information on other Molex products and industry solutions, please sign up for our e-nouncement newsletter at http://www.molex.com/link/register.
Providing more than connectors, Molex delivers complete interconnect solutions for a number of markets including: data communications, telecommunications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle, aerospace and defense, medical, and lighting. Established in 1938, the company operates 45 manufacturing locations in 17 countries. The Molex website is http://www.molex.com. Follow us at www.twitter.com/molexconnectors, watch our videos at www.youtube.com/molexconnectors, connect with us at www.facebook.com/molexconnectors and read our blog at www.connector.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Lilo Comes Clean on Celebrity Sex List