Exacq Technologies, part of the Security Products business arm of
The newest version comes with support for exacqVision ESM, enlarged two-way audio functionality, new and upgraded IP camera integrations and more.
Support for the new exacqVision Enterprise System Manager (ESM) offering sold separately from Exacq Technologies is added by Version 5.10.
The ESM server software keeps track of the status and health of exacqVision servers and cameras on the network.
Users are able to access the spontaneous ESM interface via most web browsers operating on a computer or wireless device.
The ESM application enables exacqVision users to instantly obtain an email notification in case of a system error or warning, leading to maximum uptime of servers and decreased software maintenance time.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- Jay Z, Kanye Delight Fans With Two-Hour Set at SXSW
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- Accused Killer Texted Son Moments Before Shooting Man for Texting: Prosecutors