An embedded display module (EDM) that integrates an ARM-based single board computer with a 7-inch LCD and touch-screen assembly is launched by
The EDM6070AR-01, which is constructed around the ARM9 AT91SAM9X35 industrial processor from
The module has a plate with display, connectors and place for the Mini6935 module with ARM microcontroller.
As per to
The module is provided with a Smart-Home demo application with an intuitive smart-LED controller permitting the user fix independent light levels in each room, smart-climate controller allowing the user to control temperature and humidity all through the house and smart-multimedia letting the user to play streamed audio files into any room and manage surveillance cameras.
The unit is all set for product integration and software development, and it can with no trouble and rapidly become a finished product helping to decrease time-to-market and development expenses.
The EDM6070AR-01 is available at £102.55 with the 7-inch LCD. The CPU module without the LCD is also available for £36.75 (Mini6935).
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline