In 2013, the the State Property Fund (SPF) has transferred UAH 1.48bn ( USD 188mn ) into the state budget from the privatization of state property, press service of the Property Fund has informed. In 2013, the budget goal was UAH 1.45bn from privatization. Therefore, the earnings in 2013 made up 102% of the said amount. Earlier it was envisioned UAH 10.9bn of earnings from privatization in 2013. However, the resolution of the government of December 4, 2013 , the budget expected earnings from privatization was set at the level of UAH 1.45bn. In addition, in 2013, the SPF transferred UAH 1.054bn or 126.2% of the plan of state property lease to the national budget in revenue from lease of state property. Moreover, the SPF transferred UAH 125.2mn to the state budget in dividends accrued on the shares in public ownership, in 2013. The annual plan was fulfilled 178.8%.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost