ELBA, Ala. --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- On January 17, 2014 , the Board of Directors of The National Security Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:NSEC), declared a quarterly dividend of $0.03 per share. This cash dividend is payable on February 28, 2014 , to shareholders of record February 3, 2014 . This dividend payable February 28, 2014 , reflects a 1/2 cent per share increase over last quarter and is based on recent improvement in insurance operations. However, as disclosed previously, our dividend policy will remain necessarily flexible and will continue to be subject to periodic review. With its home office in Elba, Alabama , The National Security Group, Inc. is an insurance holding company. Company shares are traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol NSEC. The National Security Group, Inc. Brian McLeod , 334-897-2273 Chief Financial Officer Source: The National Security Group, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline