KSE-100 index gained 184 points yesterday to close at 26,914 points, with 336mn shares being traded. According to Taurus Securities , top performance as per index points was witnessed in ENGRO , MCB and SNBL whereas; top decliners were NESTLE , FFC and POL. Activity was mainly concentrated in Chemicals, Commercial Banks and Financial Services. Taurus Securities recommends investors to Hold.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party