The government agency says about 80,000 BlackBerrys will be deployed on its new mobile device management system by the end of this month.
The number represents about 98 per cent of the initial haul of devices, which includes another 1,800 other devices like Apple's iPad, iPhone and tablets and phones on the Android operating system.
The disclosure last week also shows the U.S. government still considers the
Shares of BlackBerry were ahead
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- Samsung Launches Milk Music
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu